Pile of Sticks Fuzz (more aptly named than it's former, with the same circuit) is a highly versatile Octave Fuzz pedal that offers precise control – designed with bassists in mind – but great for guitarists and others (try w/synth!) as well. It's a shockingly huge sound for such a small enclosure with fat, but clean, but ultra-heavy and chaotic intermodulation fuzz with ripping upper-octave riff-inspiring and highly controllable chaotic sonic destruction. Six wide-ranging knob controls allow for precise fine-tuning to your instrument and rig. This pedal is metal AF. Hello, doom.
Fuzz’d Section: (4 knobs, left side top row and bottom row, respectively)
- Gain – Wide range of gain on tap; from mild to completely over-the-top.
- Chaos – From dynamic growling fuzz tones to searing upper-octave intermodulation madness.
- Low – EQ from thin but sharp (fuzzy not farty, haha!) mosquito-like buzz to tremendous resonance like a swarm of giant hornets.
- High – EQ from deep, dark fuzz to scalpel-sharp upper-end tones that cut through the biggest band and loudest mix.
Volume Section: (2 knobs, top and bottom right, respectively)
- Fuzz.V – Fuzz “unclean” volume – adjusts the fuzz’d signal output volume.
Clean.V – Adjusts the clean output volume. Can be used independently of the fuzz section as a clean boost/cut, with unity gain at approx.12’o’clock. Can be used in conjunction with the fuzz section to hold onto the bottom end for a massive (ie. not tone-sucking, Attn: bassists!) overall effect.
- Top-mounted input/output/power jack.
- Industry standard 2.1mm 9VDC center negative power input jack and negative ground operation (no battery operation)
- Small 125B sized pedalboard friendly enclosure.
- Carling soft-switching relay-based True Bypass footswitch and all analog circuitry.
- UV Violet LED indicator with internal trim pot to adjust brightness.
- Enclosures are both machine and hand polished to a mirror finish.
- Durable and high-resolution UV Printed labeling and art.
- Satin multi-purpose swag bag.
- High quality parts used throughout for superior and consistent (silicone transistors) performance.
- CE including ROHS compliance per European safety standards.
Note/disclosure: Rabbit Hole FX pedals are completely hand-made in-house including circuit design and assembly, enclosure polish/printing, final assembly, testing and packaging. You might notice a little variation in the look including artwork and knob selection sometimes, but we can assure that the pedal you see in the photo is the one you'll receive if purchased from us. The sound and functionality of Rabbit Hole FX pedals are consistent throughout unless otherwise noted, as replicability is a high priority in our process.
The Rabbit Hole FX team thanks you from both USA & Germany, and we invite you to contact us anytime with questions and/or feedback and to purchase Rabbit Hole FX pedals from any of our trusted dealers or from us directly at Reverb.com