The 'Merkin Fuzz offers grit and sustain for miles and allows for precise, fine-tuning to your instrument and rig via 3 wide-ranging knobs and 2 switches:
Fuzz Section: (4 Controls, left side)
Cut/Lo (upper) switch – Cut is a frequency contour that attenuates lower frequencies in the fuzz stage.
- Low flattens the frequency response of the fuzz output. Affects only the fuzz section.
- Gain + Sustain (top knob ie. “Nancy”) – Affects gain and sustain of the fuzz signal.
Octave (lower) switch – up position is off. Down position adds an octave effect and increased gain/sustain. Affects only the fuzz section.
Fuzz vol “Unclean” volume (left) – Adjusts the fuzz’d signal output volume.
Volume Section: (2 knobs, bottom right)
- Fuzz vol “Unclean” volume (left) – Adjusts the fuzz’d signal output volume.
- Clean vol (right) – Adjusts the clean output volume. Can be used independently of the fuzz section as a clean boost/cut, with unity gain at approx. 12’o’clock. Can be used in conjunction with the fuzz section to hold onto the bottom end for a massive overall effect (ie. not tone-sucking, Attn: bassists!)
- Top-mounted input/output/power jack.
- Industry standard 2.1mm 9VDC center negative power input jack and negative ground operation (no battery operation)
- Small 125B sized pedalboard friendly enclosure.
Carling soft-switching relay-based True Bypass foot switch and all analog circuitry.
- Red LED indicator with internal trim pot to adjust brightness.
- Enclosures are both machine and hand-polished to a mirror finish.
- Satin multi-purpose swag bag.
- Durable and high-resolution UV Printed labeling and art.
- High quality parts used throughout for superior and consistent (silicone) performance.
- CE including ROHS compliance per European safety standards.
- Forever Warranty.
Note/disclosure: Rabbit Hole FX pedals are completely hand-made in-house including circuit design and assembly, enclosure polish/printing, final assembly, testing and packaging. You might notice a little variation in the look including artwork and knob selection sometimes, but we can assure that the pedal you see in the photo is the one you'll receive if purchased from us. The sound and functionality of Rabbit Hole FX pedals are consistent throughout unless otherwise noted, as replicability is a high priority in our process.
The Rabbit Hole FX team thanks you from both USA & Germany, and we invite you to contact us anytime with questions and/or feedback and to purchase Rabbit Hole FX pedals from any of our trusted dealers or from us directly at Reverb.com